1. Who was your first prom date?
Alexander. We took ballet together, he was goth and I was little miss perfect. I was driving, he was supposed to be dropped off by his mom and he didn't show. When I called he didn't care and his mom wasn't there. Instead of being the cool chick and going by myself (this is high school for crying out loud) I drove to his apartment and picked him up. Top the whole evening off with him sitting in a corner most of the time I'm sure going on and on in his head about what a stupid bunch of rich girls (St. Ma.ry's Acad.emy), a blizzard, and I got lost for almost an hour trying to find the B.rown Pal.ace. Yeah, good times.
2. Do you still talk to your first love?
No. Maybe I could now that I've been happily married for over 7 years but probably not. I hold grudges and he cheated on me.
3. What was your first alcoholic drink?
I have no idea. hmmm...Probably something sweet. I just remember the aftermath. Ugh.
4. What was your first job?
Working on campus at college
5. What was your first car?
Mitsubishi Mirage. No power anything. Turn off the a/c before attempting to merge on a highway. Awesome gas mileage though.
6. Who was the first person to text you today?
No texts today.
7. Who was the first person you thought of this morning?
S. Because he laughed at my lame attempts to stay in bed
8. Who was your first grade teacher?
I don't remember
9. Where did you go on your first flight in a plane?
Massachusetts to Colorado when we moved. I was 5 I think.
10. Who was your first best friend and do you still talk?
Debbie. Not friends anymore - major falling-out. It sucks.
11. Where was your first sleepover?
12. Who was the first person you talked to today?
S. Or myself, can't really remember...
13. Whose wedding were you in for the first time?
My Aunt S's. Just the cutest lil' flower girl you ever did see.
14. What was the first thing you did this morning?
commented on how how damn cold it was and snuggled back under the covers.
15. What was the first concert you went to?
Tom Petty. Fiddler's Green, high school. Not a huge concert-goer really...
16. First tattoo?
No tattoos. Thought about it quite a bit though.
17. First piercing?
18. First foreign country you went to?
19. First movie you remember seeing?
Indiana Jones...I remember freaking out when the faces were melting off....ewwww
20. What state did you first live in?
21. Who was your first room mate?
My brothers. Small house, bunkbeds...yeah that was fun.
22. When was your first detention?
I was a model student. :)
23. ? Nothing to see here!
24. What is one thing you would learn, given the chance?
I would like to learn how to stop freaking out about sharks every time I'm in the ocean, and about bears/mountain lions when I'm camping. *sigh* What a freak.
25. Who will be the next person to post this?
Whomever has the time or the ability to procrastinate