But not that guilty.
Since it's my first time participating in ICLW week I thought I'd list some random facts about myself so that you don't have to go searching through the blog to figure out what the heck I'm talking about. :)
1. We decided to adopt early on in the infertility treatment process. While I hadn't ever thought about adoption, and don't know many people who have adopted, it was a relatively easy decision. I guess I don't have the "I really want to be pregnant" gene. In fact, pregnancy to me is more a means to an end.
2. I've taken the Me.yer's-Bri.ggs test like four times. I always come up I-S-T-J.
3. Our agency puts us all in a list and starts matching from the top down. We started at No. 46 and after six months are now at No. 32. We're still far down on the list to be profiled all that much.
4. Last week we did get a phone call about a potential match. While the match isn't going to work out, it did drive home the point that we are going to be parents someday. And soon I hope!
5. My husband, whom I refer to as S (not very creative, I know), is probably the first man at his company to ask for full FMLA when it comes to babies. His boss has had to be reminded, that yes indeedy, S will be gone for a whole 3 months.
6. I'm a Jazz.ercise instructor on the side.
7. I started this blog as a way to keep up with my online message board friends when I left the board. 3 of whom I've managed to meet IRL!
8. I've lived in Colo.rado almost my whole life. I really can't imagine living anywhere else, although I do love to visit other cities.
9. Despite living here since I was 5, I didn't start skiing until I was 26 or 27. S played a big role in me taking up that particular activity. I love it, especially when I get down a run I never thought I'd be able to do. And occasionally, there's still the mental freak-out, although I have learned that taking off my skis and trying to hike down is pretty stupid. ;-)
10. I just spilled coffee on my shirt.
Have a great day!