Here's how the weekend went down.
1. Everyone who was supposed to stay with us bailed at the last second.
2. The 4 bedroom condo was very nice and quite spacious for me and S.
3. The weather was good, got some snow to cover the crud.
4. At least a couple of our friends made it and we hung out with them a little (they have family in CB).
5. Yesterday was a long day almost culminating in disaster when S decided to try to 4-wheel through deep snow at the top of Ken.osh.a pass because we needed to use the toilets at the trailhead. Luckily a guy with a big diesel duallie truck arrived on scene just as we started trying to dig out our puny lil' Ta.com.a with skis.
Anyhoo, I called our caseworker for an update because I couldn't take it anymore. Turns out we weren't at number 32 the last time I talked to her. We were number 34. We are NOW number 32 and they are having another "slow start to the year". I wanted to poke my eyeballs out at that news. Makes me wonder if I should have called a pediatrician and grilled them on all the possible outcomes of the baby we were called about two months ago.