I wasn't going to talk much about this, but, this space is partially my diary after all...
Our agency is not accepting applications.
When we finalized, we thought we'd wait until spring when things slowed down a bit to jump back into the pool.  Since we'd be looking at about a 2 year wait again, we thought the timing would be good. 
I checked with our caseworker a couple months ago and was told it might be a couple months due to the agency having to deal with cases transferred from another agency that was shut down.  Now she says maybe in May.