1. What was the last thing you threw in the garbage/recycling?
recycled a piece of paper
2. What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
Hara.juku Gi.rls. Probably need to take that one out of my Jazz.ercise routine sets!
3. What is your favorite quote?
currently: "He's not going to pork her Russ". Makes me giggle every time.
4. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
5. What is your favorite form of exercise?
6. What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?
7. What is on your bedside table?
A lamp, a humidifier and an old-school clock radio. Crowded!
8. What is your favorite body part?
Mine? Eyes. S's? butt. hehe
9. Would you use the power of invisibility for good or evil? Elaborate.
Good. Does messing with evil people evilly cancel it out and make it good?
10. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
30. It was a good year.
11. What is the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
Turn off my phone.
12. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who clip their fingernails in their cube. Seriously!
13. If you could know the answer to any question, what would it be?
When will we get flying cars?
14. At what age did you become an adult?
15. Recommend a book, movie, or television show in three sentences or less.
Revenge is deliciously soapy and glamorous. The perfect escapism tv!
16. What did you do growing up that got you into trouble?
Fun trouble? Nothing. The curse of the good girl.
17. What was the first album you bought with your own money.
Deb.bie Gib.son yikes
18. If someone wrote a book about you, what would be the title?
19. What story do you wish your family would stop telling about you?
The one where I wacked my baby brother with a baton. My parents reminded me of that story today. It will never die.
20. True or false: The unicorn is the greatest mythical creature. State your case.
True. They win against Do.lph Lund.gren