If you believe in rules, the rules are: 1) include this icon in your post; 2) link to the blogger who nominated you; 3) answer 10 questions about yourself; 4) nominate 10 other bloggers to answer 10 new questions; 5) tell the people that they’ve won.
Mrs T - Go check out her blog, or Twitter! I feel so special to have been nominated for this prestigious award...Thank You! ;)
...and here are my answers to her questions
1. What’s the last thing you read?
The Mazerunner - it was ok, definitely a YA novel that doesn't quite make the leap, but I'm intrigued enough to read the next book.
2. Do you believe in soulmates?
Dunno. S and I fit together really well, as the last several years have attested. I guess I consider him my soulmate now, but probably not when I was dating him. I just knew I wanted to be with him because he puts up with my bullsh*t.
3. What’s your favorite 80s movie?
Back to the Future or Spaceballs…I can't decide
4. Cats or dogs (or both or neither)?
Dogs. I guess, I mean I own one, but I think cats are super cute, if you get a cuddly one. However, it's not really up to me...S is against cats. (and little dogs, he's picky)
5. If you could go back in time to warn yourself that something was going to happen, would you?
I would totally tell my 29 year old self to lose the excuses and start TTC already. So, yeah. And my 29 year old self would probably not listen, but that's another story.
6. Do you have any recurring dreams, and if so, what are they?
Not anymore. As a kid I had 2 recurring dreams. One was running from a faceless bad guy and the other was being on a pirate ship.
7. Aside from Twitter and Facebook, what website do you visit the most?
Lainey Gossip. Thanks a lot jjiraffe!
8. What artist, band, show, movie, or book do you think is under-appreciated and want the rest of the world to know about?
Oh boy, I got nothin right now....
9. What movie or show from your childhood did you love… until you re-watched it as an adult and discovered it was horrible?
*scratches head* My mind is like a steel sieve apparently.
10. How did you find the online adoption, loss, or infertility community?
I started this blog to keep in touch with message board friends when I left the board. Then I found a fellow adoptive parent at the same agency's blog, then I found Lori's blog, and then I found Mel, and the rest is history! At least I think that's how it went.
10 bloggers whom I would like to also receive this award (in no particular order)
….and your questions (thank G-d for Go.ogle)
1. Why are you awake now?
2. Cake or Pie?
3. Do you like romantic comedies, action, horror or dramas?
4. What's the weather like today?
5. Do you like your job?
6. If money were no object, where would you live?
7. Favorite pizza toppings?
8. Have you ever been backpacking?
9. Time travel - yes or no?
10. What's your favorite swear word? (or exclamation)