So, I wish that I was writing more about having two kids at home instead of hashing through the shitstorm this first quarter of 2014 has turned out to be. Here are the particulars in bullets and feel free to mosey through my blog posts for more detail.
- After the first failed match last summer, I didn't think there was any way we'd go through another failed match.
- I was wrong.
- I figured out that I'm dealing with narcissism in my immediate family.
- Turns out I may have been the so-called Golden Child of the narcissist (coulda fooled me)
- Kind of wish I lived in another state so I could avoid family stuff completely.
- Have I mentioned how much it sucks to figure out that no matter what I do, it will never ever be enough, and that I can't fix this?
- Thankfully my DH is on board with me and my need to keep interactions limited.
- Trying really hard to get to that point where I just roll my eyes.
- I turn 40 soon.