I stopped coloring my hair 7 weeks ago and got myself a pixie cut to ease the transition/make this happen faster. At the moment, I feel like I've hit the OH SHIT phase of the grow out and wonder if I can get through it. I've been walking around with a low level of anxiety and constant chatter,
- does that person on the street see the skunk stripe
- what does the back look like?,
- why won't my hairdresser just indulge me and strip my hair so I don't have to go through this?,
- maybe I should just color it
- why didn't I just go gray naturally?????
My hair grows fast, but it can't grow fast enough to keep me from freaking out. It's time to invest in some root cover up spray, powder, or something to get through this next phase.
Which brings me to this commercial: